gravatar

How Should We Know Our Life Partner Are Meant For Us?

This question had been playing in my mind when ever I see all the love birds around me. These love birds could be your best friend, your family members, people around us and many more. When ever I see them, I ask this questions :

1. How we know that person is our life partner?

2. How can we recognize this sign?

3. How this bond will make us together till our last breath?

4. How to know what type of marriage is ours going to be ( arrange / love ) ?

5. How does it feel being in a relationship?


Well friends, this are question I am having rite now in my mind. I am seriously blank on handling this situation. I really hope all my friends which are kind enough please do give me some answers no matter u are because we all will experience this in our life now. Please do comment yea....That all for now...