gravatar

DJ’s Of Pesta Konvo’08

Well its all started on Friday 8th August,I was incharge of the sound system for the bazaar.At first, I was so confuse with the location been gave to me which is opposite of MPH Hall and the stage been prepared on the grass.Well a heavy stage on the grass sure will cause something unwanted…Thank God nothin happen.Oh ya back to the event, I had requested Fid to join me as a Dj bcoz i really need sum1 like him to speak fluent BM(Mine is good too…hehehe). So the Dj’s are me,Alvin and Fid.We surely rock thet event with all english,malay,hindi,bhangra and tamil songs.All the crew members and people came and enjoyed themselves with us. We also had good interaction with all vendors incuding Xpax…hehehe…There was also few graduates friends of mine dance bhangra after the ceremony…All I can say is thet I really enjoy hosting that event….

The DJs (picture by Satkuru.com)

The video below is a production of me and my friends. It was really a good experience to do a Malay video clip..Enjoy